Friday 7 October 2011

The death of Steve Jobs

I never met Steve Jobs and to be honest I never thought I would but reading the sad news that Steve has passed away has left a huge hole in my heart.

I saw the news on my iPad and I typed this on my MacBook, both devices which give me so much pleasure and improve my productivity daily.  I have been a huge fan of Apple since 1994 and have valued so much the vision and direction that Steve Jobs gave to Apple.

My thoughts and prayers are with his family, friends and colleagues as they take in the news.

Apple is a very strong company and I am confident of the legacy that Steve has left for the future.

RIP Steve Jobs - you were a true visionary and have impacted on so many people's lives around the world.

Steve Jobs 1955 - 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment