Monday 2 July 2012

The Olympic Torch in Solihull

I took my family to see the Olympic torch yesterday in Solihull.  It was actually quite exciting - we had to get up early and leave home to be in Solihull for about 7.30 am.  We waited quite a while before it went past and there it was gone in less than a blink of an eye.


It was great - the atmosphere was really positive and people genuinely seemed really excited about the Olympic torch relay.


I think the Olympics is great and although I wont get to see any of it live I will enjoy watching it on TV.


So if you missed it (or are interested) here is my video of the torch coming through Solihull.




This second video is quite funny, a driver clearly confused tried to drive down the torch route just before it came through!



No comments:

Post a Comment