Monday 19 December 2011

Do something nice everyday

After much waiting the school holiday's finally arrived.  The only problem with school holidays for me is that I just want to relax.  With all this spare time I just want to watch TV, read and make movies.


BUT!


With a wife (who is not a teacher) and two small children at home simply relaxing is not possible! So how do I manage to get time for myself and still be the loving husband and father for my family? Well - the answer lies in doing something nice each day...


Every day I plan to do at least one thing nice for my wife, my two boys and for myself. This actually takes more discipline than you would expect especially with the boys.  Sitting on the settee watching TV with the boys is really for me.


We will see how this goes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment